1. Bow to the flags upon entering and leaving the dojang (work out area).
2. Always call the instructor Sabunim or Sir.
3. Always answer “sir” loudly when being addressed by the instructor.
4. NO going in and out of the dojang (matted area). Once you enter do not leave until you are finished working out.
5. NO going to the bathroom or drinking water during class time unless the instructor gives permission to do so.
6. NO food, gum, or drinks allowed in the dojang.
7. Jewelry is not allowed to be worn when doing class.
8. Respect those of higher belts.
9. Students must attend class regularly.
10. Students should be picked up immediately after class is over.
11. When waiting for class to start or waiting to be picked up the students must sit and wait quietly. No talking, playing or fooling around will be tolerated before, after or while class is in session.
12. Only practice the techniques which are being taught by the instructor.
13. Obey your parents!
14. Be loyal to your Master or Sabunim.
15. Always wear a clean uniform with the proper patches. T-shirts may be worn but must be purchased from the school.
16. Scan your attendance card before every class.
17. All payments must be kept up to date and paid by the due date depending on your payment schedule.
18. No Zuca book bags are allowed in the after school program. Refer to After School Program Rules and Policy